Sky Betting & Gaming Awards Case Study 2017: Segmentation: creating a culture of experts
Site Visit: 7th September in Leeds.
Hear about this case study at Customer Strategy & Planning 2017, Tuesday 25th April at 10:30 in Harrogate.
- See how the case for specialists skilled advisors was made and why the company moved in such a different direction from the rest of the market
- Understand how the team drove these changes and the difference this has made to both customer experience and service levels
- Gain insight into the factors that have more than doubled the customer base and the approach they take to handling a highly volatile demand.
Going against the market norms of outsourcing and multi-skilling, Sky Betting & Gaming invested in their UK based site and people. Following their split from BskyB, this strategic investment, grew advisors from 50 to 120, cut abandoned calls by two thirds and more than doubled the customer base. They segmented a multi-skilled workforce, which had dealt with eight products, into two product areas staffed by technical experts. This process identified a third team to deal with account specific queries, so that customers reach the correct channel more efficiently.
Who should attend? This case study is of value to planning, operations and customer experience teams. Dealing with the volatility of demand and complexity of contacts, Sky Betting & Gaming have focused their advisors on becoming specialists to improve customer experience.
- The customer base has more than doubled
- A First Contact Resolution culture has been established
- Contact answer rates have jumped from 70% to 90%, reflecting much better coverage at times of peak demand
- Customer Satisfaction scores are up from 80% to 85%
Book your site visit places
Site visits are not open to direct competitors and the hosts can refuse access to the site visit should they consider you as a competitor. If you have any concerns about this please do contact the main office on 03331235960 or email email@example.com and we can check with the host in advance of the event. Places are also limited to 2 delegates per organisation per visit.
Take a look at these articles, videos and links