L&G Awards Case Study 2017: Simplifying Service: put people at the heart of change
Site Visit: 21st September in Hove.
Hear about this case study at Customer Strategy & Planning 2017, Monday 24th April at 11:30 in Harrogate.
- See how voice of people engaged colleagues to make a huge difference to customers and the business
- Learn how gamification and behavioural economics put people at the heart of change, helping it stick before old habits resurface
- Feel the value of incremental change through Lean / Six sigma, rather than big ticket programmes, showing huge year-on-year cumulative benefit
Through Simplifying Service, continuous improvement has become core to the culture in Insurance Customer Service (ICS) at L&G, one of three complementary strategies that are driving engagement. Governed in partnership by Business Implementation (BI), Service Development and Operational Planning teams, benefits flow from 250+ projects, including pioneering robotics. Starting in 2014, they’ve gained momentum ever since and cut 200+ FTE of failure demand. Savings were achieved by absorbing growth and natural attrition, with no redundancies. Ideas stem from engaged colleagues, not just Six Sigma teams. The programme has added 20 new implementation roles, supported by 30+ SMEs. A re-structured change team has two black and 15 green belt specialists.
Who should attend? This case study is ideal for insight, planning, continuous improvement or leadership teams – indeed anyone interested in culture, engagement psychology and gamification. Take advantage of this opportunity to see inside a major transformation through continuous improvement.
- Process improvement has released capacity of 208 FTE over 30 months
- 1,300 ideas offered by front line colleagues since May 2015
- 29 processes automated using robotics
- Colleague engagement scores up 25%
- NPS up 10 pts in home, four pts in life insurance
Book your site visit places
Site visits are not open to direct competitors and the hosts can refuse access to the site visit should they consider you as a competitor. If you have any concerns about this please do contact the main office on 03331235960 or email email@example.com and we can check with the host in advance of the event. Places are also limited to 2 delegates per organisation per visit.
Take a look at these articles, videos and links