Join Phil Anderson and Dave Vernon, Directors at The Forum for a lively discussion about:-
- Preference and choice, an introduction to our 8 key considerations for a workforce strategy
- Forecasting and shaping the future, how to create a strategy which offers the flexibility and agility to respond to changes, known and unknown.
- The value of shrinkage and the power of playbooks – how to be more forward thinking and engage with your stakeholders.
Interested to find out more – download our latest Best Practice Guide
The Forum are passionate about raising standards in customer operations with a combined experience of over 100 years in the industry, our team of specialists are here to help, support and guide you as you navigate the changing expectations of your customers and your people.
Join this active community to get access to:
- The largest library of Best Practice materials
- Our industry leading virtual and in person conferences
- Access to an extensive virtual Learning Academy of over 100 modules offering accredited training & development across Planning, Insight, and Quality roles.
- The biggest range of virtual networking and specialist discussion groups covering every aspect of our industry.
- Annual Awards programme
- Standards benchmarking
- LIVE Case Studies, Webinars and more!
If you work in Front or Back Office Planning, Insight, Quality or in a Leadership role we are here to support you…
Phil Anderson – Director, The Forum
Phil Anderson is Executive Director at The Forum leading our strategy of building a best practice community of professionals and raising standards in customer operations. Joining The Forum in late 2010, Phil has grown through a number of roles which have all be focused on the design, delivery and development of best practice.
Dave Vernon – Director, The Forum
An award-winning industry recognised expert with 20+ years’ experience in Contact Centre planning management holding senior planning positions at various blue chip companies and also working as a Principle Solution Consultant for a leading WFM supplier, Dave re-joined The Forum in 2021 as a Director having worked previously as Head of Membership.