- Access to all Standards Accreditation Framework documentation
- Self-paced self-assessment process to ensure maximum learning
- Access to samples of previous assessments
- Join the peer panel and assess other members
- Track year on year progress
- Become a formally Accredited organisation
To join the “Standards Accreditation” program a fee of £5500 + Vat is payable for the accreditation framework, process and outputs.
This annual programme is designed for you to gain and then maintain Accreditation, tracking year-on-year progress with the benefit of an external perspective. Accreditation status remains in place for a maximum of 3 years, after this time the “Standards Accreditation” program will need to be restarted.
A physical and virtual plaque/accreditation mark will be distributed to your organisation to confirm the period of accreditation.