Learn the best practice principles to help you move from data, through analysis to providing actionable insight which is in demand across your business.
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
In this module we look at how techniques from great speakers through history can be used to bring your presentations to live and bring your audience on your journey.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Often facts and data will not get our message across. We need to understand our audience and use emotional engagement techniques to bring our insight to life. In this module we explore some simple emotional engagement techniques to make your communications, presentations and reports more meaningful. We also explore the power of stories in understanding our stakeholders and overcoming their fears and doubts.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Like us our stakeholders have limited time, we rarely read every emails and report we receive end to end, and neither do they. We may have just a few seconds to land our message and get our audience to take action or read on. The pyramid principle is a simple technique to help you structure your communications and reports to quickly answer the “So what?” and land your core message.
There are many different forecasting techniques and analysis tools available to the modern planner. This session will introduce delegates to some of the more common ones in use today.
- Learn about pure Time Series methodologies
- Understand Standard Deviation and it can be used to improve forecasting
- See how explanatory modelling can benefit your business
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Forecasting & Scheduling Team, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules
The basis of a best practice scheduling strategy is a clear understanding of the volatility of workload and the amount of flexibility to need and can afford. This module introduces you to theoretical models and calculations to understand your flexibility need. Learning outcomes include:
- What does volatility & flexibility mean and the importance of defining these for your business.
- How to calculate the volatility of demand and amount of flexibility available
- Understanding different flexibility needs based on different starting positions, e.g. annually and daily, compared to average, compared to budget
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Forecasting & Scheduling Team
A chance to practice assessing the predictability of events through a classic exercise from The Forum to help you hone your skills in forecasting ad hoc events.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, HMCTS Modules
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, BT-EE Webinars, Real-Time Service Delivery Team, HMCTS Modules, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules, Student Loans Modules
Our best practice framework for data, analytics & insight, has the Scientific method at its heart and draws inspiration from methods that drove success with the planning framework last year. In this module we;
- Explore the scientific method
- Introduce our new insight cycle
- Share an exercise to identify the gaps and opportunity in your data, analytics and insight processes.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, BT-EE Webinars