Understand key models, theories and tools to simplify your processes and ways of working. Consider the opportunity to improve by applying CI principles to how you plan, schedule and manage resources.
Teamwork and understanding the plan are critical to achieve strategic objectives. However, too often this is left to chance and not an embedded behaviour. So easy to get wrong, fortunately easy to improve. This module will help you to:
- Understand the “power-of-one” and the impact of small changes.
- Improve your on-the-day decision making and see the result for your customers and colleagues.
- Learn the classic mistakes and how to overcome these
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Operational Team Leader Modules
This is the third in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Learn how seeing the big picture is an important skill for all managers and how helping others to share it benefits your business
- Understand the art of giving feedback; why it is important to wield feedback like a wand, rather than a sword!
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording
This is the second in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Discover the need for support from peers and managers and how to both ask for it and give it to others
- Understand the importance of confidence and how to project it to help build trust and credibility
This is the first in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Explore why managers – especially inexperienced managers – need support and help to thrive in their new role
- Learn about the art of delegation; why it is important and the various stages of effective delegation
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Being able to influence the decision of others is a key skill for all planners. In this session, learn the basic approaches which will allow your audience to process information in their own way, using their beliefs and memories to deliver great outcomes.
- Learn the difference between Tell, Ask and Influence
- Understand how people make decisions
- See how the language of engagement helps influencing
In this module we look at how techniques from great speakers through history can be used to bring your presentations to live and bring your audience on your journey.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Often facts and data will not get our message across. We need to understand our audience and use emotional engagement techniques to bring our insight to life. In this module we explore some simple emotional engagement techniques to make your communications, presentations and reports more meaningful. We also explore the power of stories in understanding our stakeholders and overcoming their fears and doubts.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Like us our stakeholders have limited time, we rarely read every emails and report we receive end to end, and neither do they. We may have just a few seconds to land our message and get our audience to take action or read on. The pyramid principle is a simple technique to help you structure your communications and reports to quickly answer the “So what?” and land your core message.
This course provides an overview of the fundamental components of successful stakeholder management. Learning outcomes include:
- The value of Stakeholder Identification
- Fundamentals of stakeholder mapping
- The benefits of stakeholder influencing