Understand key models, theories and tools to simplify your processes and ways of working. Consider the opportunity to improve by applying CI principles to how you plan, schedule and manage resources.
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
In this module we look at how techniques from great speakers through history can be used to bring your presentations to live and bring your audience on your journey.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Often facts and data will not get our message across. We need to understand our audience and use emotional engagement techniques to bring our insight to life. In this module we explore some simple emotional engagement techniques to make your communications, presentations and reports more meaningful. We also explore the power of stories in understanding our stakeholders and overcoming their fears and doubts.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Like us our stakeholders have limited time, we rarely read every emails and report we receive end to end, and neither do they. We may have just a few seconds to land our message and get our audience to take action or read on. The pyramid principle is a simple technique to help you structure your communications and reports to quickly answer the “So what?” and land your core message.
Explore techniques for presenting and communicating data to support turning insight into action.
Categories: BT-EE Webinars
One you have determined the volatility of your volumes you can start to think of ways to manage this through scheduling. The flexibility toolkit contains 18 options that you can use in your business. Learning outcomes include:
- What are the flexibility options and which can be combined?
- Pros and cons of each method and case study examples of how they’ve been implemented.
- Understanding how different tool kit options can be used strategically and tactical
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, BT-EE Webinars, Real-Time Service Delivery Team, HMCTS Modules, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules, Student Loans Modules
A chance to practice assessing the predictability of events through a classic exercise from The Forum to help you hone your skills in forecasting ad hoc events.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Introduction into shrinkage calculations, tiered shrinkage, historical tracking. Understand the importance of calculating shrinkages so they are optimised for your operation the key differences and impact on your resource requirements
- What is included in shrinkage?
- The importance of calculating shrinkage correctly.
- Which method should you use for planning, budgeting.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Measuring and managing adherence and conformance effectively is critical, however this is often mis-understood and can drive the wrong behaviour. This module takes a close look at both measures, how they should becalculated and classic mistakes. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand how to calculate and report adherence and conformance
- Define new measures which drive the right behaviour
- Learn the pit falls to avoid and how to improve performance
Categories: Operational Effectiveness Recording, BT-EE Webinars