Purpose of Role:
Motability Operations is expanding their speech analytics capabilities within the Customer Services function and is looking for a Speech Analyst to join the team.
The Speech Analyst is responsible for documenting and analysing call/voice transcripts and data to deliver insightful speech analytics to improve customer experience and drive business efficiencies. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, inquisitive individual who enjoys problem solving and has an interest in customer service.
The role will report into the Customer Analytics & Forecasting Team within the Customer Services department.
The Customer Analytics & Forecasting Team are responsible for providing accurate, reliable, and timely management information (MI) via in-depth analysis, regular and ad-hoc reporting, and robust call and resource forecasting.
Speech analytics plays a key role within the team, working with internal and third-party stakeholder to identify customer behavioural trends and understand the drivers for customer interactions. This insight is used to improve customer and employee experience, maximise commercial return, and help optimise processes and operational delivery.
Speech analytics is developing at a fast pace within an ever-evolving wider business, so there will be ample opportunity for the Speech Analyst to influence business decisions via proactive analysis.
- Influence key business decisions with accurate, reliable, and timely analysis alongside regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Work closely with internal and third-party stakeholders to identify operational opportunities and deliver analysis to drive improvements to customer experience and business processes
- Contribute to the development of our Speech analytics capabilities by working with the business to capture requirements, use Verint to interrogate voice data, and develop reporting/analysis as appropriate
- Work as a key part of the Customer Analytics & Forecasting team, supporting dependencies within the team and for other departments across Motability Operations.
You should be a creative, proactive problem solver, who is passionate about analytics, with demonstrable experience of analysis and speech analytics.
We value self-starters who are confident to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner, and can clearly communicate their findings to a range of stakeholders at all levels.
As a Speech Analyst, you should be comfortable using call listening software packages and interpreting call/voice data effectively. Strong analytical skills are key to provide stakeholders with robust recommendations and solutions.
You must be attentive, focussed and able to produce accurate, high quality work in a timely manner, with the commercial awareness to consider the implications of the proposals you make, and prioritise workload effectively through busy periods.
Given the continual evolution of analytics alongside the operational parts of the business, strong stakeholder management skills are key, and the ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels from business areas to achieve results is essential.
As a minimum for this role, you will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of customer data and databases, ideally in a speech environment.
- Experience of speech analysis software, e.g. Verint, NICE, Call Miner, etc
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
We are the largest car fleet operator in the UK and have over 600,000 customers.
We employee around 1000 people who are based across 3 locations; London, Bristol and Edinburgh.
We know that our people are key to our success and our aim is to create an environment that allows our employees to flourish. We look for highly motivated people with a combination of commercial sense and real enthusiasm for meeting our customers' needs and in return, alongside the flexibility to balance your personal and work life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds but are united in their desire to deliver the best customer service possible.
To apply contact: Ian Trudgett, IanT@motabilityoperations.co.uk, 07921070884