The role of the Engagement Analytics Specialist is to support Operations, Omni-Channel and Decision Science teams to qualify engagement strategies, identify key trends, improve in-efficiencies and support compliance using live customer data. The position holder is responsible for the set-up, management and utilisation of the analytics platform including providing support for all business users. The responsibilities include monitoring and analysis of customer interactions to identify opportunities to improve quality of service, operational performance and to mitigate operational risk. The Engagement Analytics Specialist will sit within Hoist Finance Omni Channel Team within our Centre of Excellence Team.
- The role of the analyst is to lead the delivery of speech analytics activity within Hoist Finance. The analyst will seek to identify improvement opportunities in customer experience and operational effectiveness, manage and manipulate large datasets and use company voice recording and digital interaction databases to provide first line oversight of controls and processes.
- Through analysis of the customer voice recording and digital interactions databases the Speech Analyst will deliver insight, proactively Identify issues, providing evidence and recommendations for remediation to drive continuous improvement within the contact centre estate.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Interpret consumer insight and analytics, developing value-adding categories for reporting through targeted call listening, phrase auditing and development to optimised precision and recall rates, and relevant metadata inclusion.
- Conduct exploratory analytics by designing experiments and testing hypotheses on data.
- Working closely with the Decision Science team and all internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for data driven decisions.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of collections through the identification and presentation of appropriate recommendations.
- Drive platform adoption throughout the organisation as the subject matter expert to increase overall utilisation and ROI.
- Reporting key MI results as required.
Essential competencies & behaviours
- In-depth experience in analysing data, and clearly communication actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of Speech/interaction analytical tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written, Presentation and group facilitation).
- You will have at least two years’ experience in at least one of the following areas: Financial Services, quality assurance or Analytics within a contact centre.
- Ability to use one or more web enabled programming language (SQL, Java, Python, C++, PHP, HTML, etc.).
- Data management disciplines, including consumption of data through group EDW solutions, Microsoft BI stack and ETL package experience.
- Experience of presenting bespoke reporting and updates to small-medium sized forums of senior stakeholders.
What are the benefits?
- Dedicated onsite training – you will be supported by our training team within your first few weeks in the business, but it doesn’t stop there, you will be given full training and development opportunities by our management team too.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday – Up to 5 days
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
How to apply
To apply for this position, or to view the full job description, please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a Hoist Finance colleague will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Who are we?
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks and financial institutions. We are specialised in serving banks in handling non-performing loans, and supporting individuals in becoming debt free. Through expertise and rigorous compliance we earn the banks’ trust. Through respect, honesty and fairness we earn the trust of our customers. For more insight into Hoist Finance, visit our website hoistfinance.com or follow us on Twitter @HoistFinance
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.