Benefit from face-to-face interaction on these one-day workshops, which include a free group mentoring call after 6-10 weeks. Often run in-house, some are scheduled as public courses, like Telling A story with Numbers.
Learn how to apply the whole planning cycle, from capacity to scheduling & real-time, with the chance to explore further your role and where it fits in.
After this course, you will;
- See how each planning stage impacts others
- Explore the importance of handoffs and the data journey
- Understand the importance of shrinkage and forecasting in maintaining an effective plan
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, ALP Best Practice in Planning
This course gives you knowledge to support you in your role and overcome the obstacles you face, to help you create a culture of data-driven decision making.
After this course, you will understand;
- The key numbers in a capacity plan & how to explain them
- How plans & forecasts flows from strategy & budgets through the entire planning cycle
- Managing data to ensure a single version of the truth
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, ALP Capacity Planning, Forecasting & Budgets
Learn about lifestyle and wellness options that help balance people with business needs and explore the volatility of your operations’ workload.
- How to analyse your flexibility requirements and opportunities
- What options are available to improve your coverage while supporting wellness & lifestyle
- How to develop a flexibility strategy that is a corporate asset
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, ALP Scheduling & Wellness
Learn how to determine the optimal approach and build an operational playbook, in order to improve your Real-Time function and tactical planning framework.
- The role of Real-Time and how to add most value as analysts
- The predictability/impact of events. How to set effective triggers and actions
- How to analyse your flexibility demands and manage shrinkage
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, ALP Operational Readiness & Effectiveness
Learn the secrets of great analysis and reporting that drives action, whether working on resourcing, customer, performance, analytics or other types of data.
After this session, you will understand;
- What good looks like: with examples, trends, top tips and pitfalls to avoid
- How reports & presentations can drive brilliant learning
- Methods to improve data structure, accuracy and analysis
Categories: The Data, Analytics & Insight Forum, Workshops, ALP Best Practice in Insight, Reporting and Analysis
This course is for professionals, who want to make a tangible difference over the coming year, with robust frameworks for quality and improvement, based on proven methods. Through the programme, you will:
- Learn how to put customer experience and quality at the heart of your operating model & culture.
- Understand how a fit-for-purpose monitoring & prioritisation framework can drive improvement and be able to apply this in your work.
- Learn how to drive powerful improvement, using data and feedback, for service recovery, process improvement and behavioural change.
- See what best practice looks like, with insight from practical examples, emerging trends and top tips, seeing how to avoid key pitfalls.
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, Workshops, ALP Best Practice in Quality & Continuous Improvement
Learn how to apply the whole planning cycle, from capacity to scheduling & real time, with the chance to explore further your role and where it fits in.
- The key elements of capacity plans and backlog management
- How to set up effective data, reporting & comms plans
- Crucial elements of a good plan and their impacts, including shrinkage, models & forecasting
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, The Data, Analytics & Insight Forum, Workshops, ALP Planning & Insight in the Back Office
This learning pathway will take you on a journey to help you change your mindset and learn key professional skills to support your role now and in the future. Combining The Forum’s Learning Academy and i2i Goal Achievement programmes, along with monthly tutorials you can benefit from working alongside a cohort group, bespoke learning and mentoring support from The Forum and i2i.
Categories: The Customer Strategy & Leadership Forum, Workshops, ALP Leadership