2021 National Conferences
- This year our National Conferences for Planning, Insight & Customer Experience will be held virtually across the week of 1st November, to be as accessible as possible to everybody.
- Our Community Connection face-to-face event will be on Tuesday, 9th November at Crewe Hall, Crewe from 08:30 until 17:00, COVID regulations permitting. To ensure safe use of space, places are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis
Our highly-rated national events are far more than just a conference. Book your place now. View the conference agendas | Planning | Insight & Quality| Community Connection|
- Keynotes are inspiring and thought provoking, with high-profile speakers on key, strategic topics.
- Workshops are practical and interactive, providing focussed small-group discussion and the latest, specialist knowledge that you won’t find elsewhere.
- Technology Showcases keep you up to date with the latest trends and are available free to share with colleagues, to bring fresh insights back to your workplace.
- Relevant to your needs – all are designed specifically for Planning, Insight, Quality and Customer Experience Professionals and business leaders.
Bring new ideas and techniques back into your organisation. This is a great way to benchmark, develop new ideas and meet with fellow professionals from different organisations. You can learn first-hand from practitioners and business leaders who are delivering successful change. The virtual format builds on the huge success of our 2020/21 Conferences.