Benefit from face-to-face interaction on these one-day workshops, which include a free group mentoring call after 6-10 weeks. Often run in-house, some are scheduled as public courses, like Telling A story with Numbers.
2020 is The Forum’s 20th year and this year we want to look back on our first 20-years and think ahead for the next 20-years. Our vision, back in 2000, was and remains to raise standards in customer operations helping to set standards across Planning, Insight and Quality. Now, having established communities of best practice we can continue to raise standards and prepare for the future.
This year’s theme refers to the clarity and sharpness of vision required to purposely move forward towards your targets, goals and dreams. Whilst recognising the benefit of our fluid thinking over the past 20-years to crystallise our knowledge of best practice and standards.
- “Purpose, Learning and Self-Awareness” Keynote from The Forum’s Phil Anderson
- 2020 Best Practice Guide launch and chapter review
- 2020 Best Practice Programme – how to get involved
Categories: Communities, The Professional Planning Forum, The Data, Analytics & Insight Forum, The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, The Customer Strategy & Leadership Forum, 2020 CSP
This highly-rated event is far more than just a conference. Designed specifically for Planning, Insight and Quality & Customer Experience Professionals. Learn first-hand from practitioners and business leaders who are delivering successful change. Bring new ideas and techniques back into your organisation.
- Established and high-profile speakers, many of whom have never spoken for us before.
- Great ways to benchmark, develop new ideas and network with fellow professionals.
- Inspiring case studies from key brands, in different sectors and type of organisation.
- Focussed discussions and presentations
Categories: Conferences, 2020 CSP