Understanding the benefits of working at a strategic level. These webinars are designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategy, to gain a place at the top table.
Learn how important it is to define the operating model and then agree the key assumptions to form the budget. See practical examples of budget and operating models and explore the importance of accurate forecasts and agreed assumptions.
- Understand the key assumptions to start calculating FTE requirement.
- Classic mistakes and pitfalls to avoid
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, D&G Modules, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules
Develop your flexibility offering with deeper analysis of your supply and demand, driving a workforce strategy.
- Understand the scale of volatility
- Engage your stakeholders with advanced analysis
- Use this to drive decisions and develop a workforce strategy
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording
Understand the benefits of taking a more in-depth view into the volatility of your supply and demand, and flexibility requirements.
- Understand the value of further analysis.
- Learn analysis techniques to measure variance
- Translate this into a practical output for flexibility
Understand how to create the right measures to track and develop your Capacity Planning. Learn how to create the right process, aligned to your strategy and how to take a holistic view when setting measures of success. Learning outcomes include:
- What does good look like? Explore the key characteristics of an ideal capacity plan and key considerations to develop understanding and learning.
- Define your purpose. Understand how capacity planning can support your business strategy and impact it can have on customers and colleagues.
- Creating the right measures. Understand different perspectives and develop a holistic framework of success measures.
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Capacity Planning Team
Learn how Capacity planning is a fundamental part of the Planning Cycle, how modelling Capacity influences budget decisions and supports the implementation of strategy by linking commercial plans to resourcing. Learning outcomes include:
- Types of Capacity. Further your understanding in the types of capacity and how they can used as powerful tools in managing expectations and driving decision.
- Assumptions. Explore the assumptions you should be including in your capacity plan, understand how to calculate variables and use them to improve utilisation of existing capacity and improve effectiveness.
- Process. Understand the key principles of Governance and Operating Rhythm.