Understanding the benefits of working at a strategic level. These webinars are designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategy, to gain a place at the top table.
Join Louise Smith from Jet2 Holidays as she chats to QStory’s Nick Ashmore in this insight-packed 30 minute session
- From surviving to thriving – getting agent wellbeing right in a home working environment
- Transforming the role of team leaders and creating new support departments
- How to move everyone to home working in 3 days
- Realising they had an absenteeism black hole and how they resolved it
Categories: On-Demand Webinar Recording
Calabrio customers swept The 2023 Forum Awards with 8 shortlisted and 4 wins, including the Department for Education and Hoover Candy who both picked up prestigious Planning awards. Join self-confessed WFO enthusiast and expert, Scott Budding, for a lively discussion on best practice from our award-winning customers, and live demonstration of the top capabilities of Calabrio's solution as voted by our users!
Categories: On-Demand Webinar Recording, Library, Planning & Resourcing
Attrition, Attraction and Absence will be on going challenges during 2022. With a continued uncertainty around COVID and an indecision on what hybrid working really means, a number of problems will be experienced due the “3-A’s”.
Facilitation is a valuable skill for any professional. Learn how you can manage a session so everyone can be share and be heard.
Categories: On-Demand Webinar Recording, Library, Learning & Development
Learn how The Forum can inspire and support you during 2021, making the most of your membership and the community of best practice.
- Learn about our theme for 2021 and the context and possibilities for the year ahead
- Hear the shortlisted finalists for the 2021 Awards as they are announced
- Find out about our Best Practice programme for 2021 and how to get involved for members and the wider community.
Categories: On-Demand Webinar Recording, 2020 CSP