Scheduling is much more than creating shifts, so we have designed a series of webinars to explore the opportunities in developing the right flexibility strategy for your business.
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording
There are two different ways to approach budget planning – but some organisations find themselves involved in a hybrid third approach. There is no right or wrong way but it is vital to understand the process and to understand if it is appropriate.
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of each approach
- Look at how your overall business strategy should determine your budget process
- Understand if your business is led by demand or by supply
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording
Module 2 - Learn how variation and change in our assumptions is natural and expected and how to illustrate this to your stakeholders
- See different ways of using data visualisation to educate stakeholders on the variability of assumptions
- Understand different methodologies to include factors such as business experience and external factors into your assumptions
Module 1 - Understand the need for everyone to realise the importance of managing your assumptions and how targets can drive behaviour
- Consider the importance of assumptions in your models
- Understand how creating shared ownership of assumptions will help with buy-in
Module 2 - The conclusion of our module on call routing strategies. In this module you will
- Look at Call Purity vs Occupancy vs Specialisation
- Learn how to use COS diagrams to illustrate the effects of routing plans
- View the Routing Toolkit
Module 1 - An introduction to call routing strategies and how they support different operating models and the benefits and pitfalls for each approach.
- Issues encountered when planning for Multiskilled environments
- Understanding the purpose of multiskilling in your organisation
- Balancing different perspectives
This course is part of the “strategic analyst” series of webinars, designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategic narrative.
In this webinar we will explore:
- What is strategy
- Benefits of working at the strategic level
- Making sense of your organisational strategy
- Building capacity plans with you strategy in mind
- Influencing strategy through capacity planning
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording
Before setting targets and goals it is important that these are aligned to strategies that support your organisational goals. In this module;
- Understand your organisational goals
- See how to balance your strategies
- Learn how to align the right metrics and targets to your strategies
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording
Understand the positives and limitations of using Erlang C to calculate your headcount. Learning outcomes include:
- How many people do we need?
- What is Erlang trying to do?
- Limitations of Erlang C
- Using Erlang in practice