An exciting programme of events at The Forum for 2021
Our programme of activity for 2021 combines the very best of virtual and face-to-face to offer you a variety of ways of maximising your membership at The Forum. Work from Home in 2020 has given us a huge learning opportunity to understand how we can network and learn in new ways, making events easier to access, offering great value. The year is framed by two flagship conferences and regular learning, networking and sharing group activities. View upcoming events.
- Assisted Learning Pathways ALPs & advanced accreditation have been a huge hit in 2020, with over 100 students in our first year of virtual study. Learn, share and transform your personal performance to become accredited professionals. We kick off in 2021 on three dates: 1st March, 17th May & 6th September. These are designed for people at all levels from entry level analysts to senior leaders, offering a choice a modules to tailor your learning pathway.
- Over 100 on-demand learning modules are available to watch whenever you wish. Furthermore, our popular boxset compilations can be linked to your individual professional accreditation. Why wait for training when these are available all year round?
- Customer Strategy & Planning 2021 will run virtually from 26th to 30th April. We return to our traditional April timing, but build on the success of our virtual conferences in September and November 2020. This includes inspiring keynotes, interactive workshops, case study discussions and technology showcases.
- Case Studies Live Virtual interactive sessions in June/July build on the huge success of our 2020 virtual site visits, showcasing all our 2021 award finalists and giving you the chance to talk with people who have achieved success by putting great new ideas into practice.
- Meeting face-to-face. Our intention is to host regional face-to-face groups in June, subject to easing of lockdown restrictions, including some outdoor evening social activity. Meet, discuss, learn and share ideas.
- National Conference, 9th November. Our traditional calendar will be complete with the National Conference, where we have Chesford Grange Hotel in Warwickshire booked. This conference focusses on each community with sessions designed for Quality, Insight and Planning. The agenda will follow.
- Virtual Networking Events offer a great opportunity to hear from other organisations, share challenges and discuss solutions, whilst growing your personal network of contacts. They are free to members and others exploring membership and kick off in Jan/Feb, with around 90 mins every couple of months making this a brilliant use of time.
- Partner webinars run throughout the year and are mostly free to all. A fantastic opportunity to keep up to date with thought leadership in many key areas, including the rapid advance of technology and data analytics or AI.
- We are hosting a second series of our Planning for Covid-19 Webinars. The latest Government lockdown announcement felt unfortunately familiar. Though this feels like “we’ve been here before” and we have a huge amount of learning from 2020, there are a number of subtle differences from 2020. There is no doubt there are now plenty of Known Knowns, we don’t know what the new unknown unknown’s are. You can also view the first series webinars.
Events can be part of your membership package or booked as you wish to attend. Take a calendar view or click above to see details of different types of event.
If you would like to find out more click on the links above or contact our events team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 123 5960