We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
We are recruiting for a Planning & Reporting Manager to join the fast paced and energetic Nespresso team reporting directly to the Customer Care & Services Director. At the heart of the Operation, the Planning & Reporting Manager’s mission is to support the CCS function to successfully meet its performance targets while optimising the utilisation of resources across contacts centres (both internal and at a BPO) as well as at warehouses to drive sustainable and cost efficient operations and to ensure Best in Class Customer Satisfaction.
A day in the life of...
As the Planning & Reporting Manager you would be responsible for ensuring our operational resourcing planning for our workforce is scheduled, delivered and executed seamlessly to ensure we deliver a best in class service for our customers. You will also be accountable for the effective delivery of key MI that engages and enriches key stakeholders across Ops, Finance, Commercial and Marketing teams.
You will also:
- Lead a team of analysts, supporting their delivery of work, development and optimising their output
- Support a culture of continuous improvement. Driving the team to improve processes and become more efficient
- Anticipate the contact and order evolution with a 2-3 year perspective and provide inputs to take the most relevant decisions regarding structuring topics such as: Touchpoint Strategy, recruitment, facilities management, organization, outsourcing strategy, 3PL capacity, regional design
- Build reliable and detailed forecasts of contact volumes per type and allocate the contacts between internal capacity and our BPO
- Communicating plans and assumptions to stakeholders, to improve the accuracy of these plans and gain buy in
- Build comprehensive forecasts of order volumes per type and plan for order allocation
- Provide Team Leaders with productivity and planning adherence of Coffee Specialists as well as providing Coffee Specialists answers to any questions they may have
Other responsibilities include
- Plan and schedule system backup/outages to minimise customer impact
- Manage the use and update of telephony and workforce management software and also provide assistance to operations and troubleshoot problems
- Establish and update BCP for CRC telephony aspects
- Establish and manage the CCS real time and reporting processes
- Ensure CCS and other key data collection for reporting (Finance, HR, Marketing, Supply chain)
- Report adapted figures including workload trends, staffing requirements and key performance results to the different audiences to build recommendations.
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will come from a contact centre background with experience of managing a 250+ seat contact centre previously. They will have strong leadership skills and the mind-set to use powerful and rich information about resourcing and MI to support a culture of continuous improvement. A proven ability to manage change and implement process improvements is also key. They will also have experience in:
- An IT environment
- Workforce management
- People Management
- Contact Flow Management
- Ability to produce high calibre MI
- Varying levels of stakeholder management
- Budget Management
- Project Management in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to manage change and implement process improvements
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!