We are seeking an experienced workforce management professional to join a fast growth global technology business in their contact centre operation in Newcastle. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced resource planner to step into a lead role to manage and maintain their WFM solution.
As a Workforce Management Lead, you will be responsible for analysing historical data and company-driven activities to produce detailed resource planning forecasts and identify service deviations.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of resource planning and various methodologies and planning principles within a contact centre environment.
- You’ll be a highly motivated individual plenty of personal drive, takes a proactive, professional approach to your work and able to manage your time/workload effectively, in order to meet demanding deadlines. You will also:
- Working knowledge of managing a WFM tool, ideally Genesys,, but other WFM tools would also be an advantage
- Analytical ability and inquisitiveness to ‘sense check’ the numbers produced from the WFM tools
- Have a good understanding of different forecasting models
- Good working knowledge of planning principles and various methodologies l as well as business processes and contact centre metrics
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly advanced in Microsoft Excel
The company is dedicated to supporting staff with fantastic benefits as part of your package. Your benefits will include:
- Increasing annual leave entitlement
- Birthdays off
- Discounted Gym & Health Club Membership
- Complementary Nespresso Hot Drinks
- Contributory Pension
- Complementary socials
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Medicash Cash Plan
- Perkbox (freebies, discounts and more)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Referral Cash Reward
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Preferential rates at kids first nursery
If this sounds like the next step in your career click ‘apply now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.