As Tactical Planning Lead you will be reporting directly into the Hoist Finance Head of Workforce Optimisation and be leader of all Tactical Planning teams in each of the 8 Hoist Finance centres across Europe ensuring an aligned approach, supporting local cultures and delivering against strategic priorities.
- Take ownership for the end to end management of all aspects of the Tactical Teams and their delivery, amending strategy where required to meet demand, forecasting and performance management and communication to the wider operation.
- Provide experience and expertise to the creating, testing and implementation of Omni channel contact dialler strategies, taking into consideration local cultures, customer behaviours, demographics, dialler settings/ technology and data outputs in conjunction with devised strategies.
- You will provide specialist knowledge, advice and guidance on the use of outbound dialler for all operating channels (Voice, SMS, Web chat, Chat bot fallout, etc.). Ensure we are making the best of our dialler and other systems, gaining maximum returns
- Accountability for each operations obligations towards relevant continental Europe telecommunications regulatory bodies outbound dialler regulations e.g. OFCOM (UK), BEREC (EU), AGCOM (Italy), UKE (Poland), CNMC (Spain), BNA (Germany), EETT, (Greece), ANCOM (Romania) & ARCEP (France).
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Leading and managing the Tactical teams in each country, prioritising and delegating effectively to ensure workflows and projects are executed to a high standard and within SLAs at all times.
- Ensuring an aligned approach and strategy through supporting and overseeing each of the 8 call centres
- Work collaboratively to ensure working practices, processes, data & resource are consistent within the Hoist Planning Framework (HPF), and can be applied to support optimised dialling in all centres, supporting absences within the Tactical team
- Working closely with Hoist Finance Head of Workforce Optimisation to drive departmental strategy and development
- Ownership of continuous professional development of self and of all team members
- Excellent organisational skills, focusing on delivering both strategic developments and ensuring tactical impacts are considered and delivered, focusing on desired results, prioritisation, clarifying next steps and delegating effectively to meet deadlines.
- Proactively identify performance challenges across the operations and countries, proposing remedial actions
- Ensuring constant and consistent monitoring and assessment to maximise performance, developing tactical strategies and tools to react in real-time to unforeseen peaks and troughs in Inbound Call Volumes/Dialler File Sizes and Planning alternative on the day strategies to execute in order to meet targets in all Tactical teams and operations.
- Owning the point of contact responsibilities for the reporting, tracking and management of faults and/or incidents that impact the customer engagement operations within Hoist Finance, including clarifying why, how, when and by whom an incident shall be reported.
- Facilitates development of operational engagement forums which focuses on local culture, resource requirements, actuals, projections, campaign management and forecasting along with providing and supporting key recommendations such as shift reviews, operational effectiveness reporting and shrinkage monitoring
- Take overall ownership for Tactical Planning process and procedure documentation and performance metrics in development of the HPF
- Reporting key MI results as required, owning a continuous improvement strategy in driving data automation to improve data quality and integrity.
Essential competencies & behaviours
- To be considered for the role you will need to have significant experience in leading contact centre planning and/or dialling functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in designing and implementing collections strategy and taking a lead in translating strategy into working plans and actions.
- Excellent day-to-day and future planning organisation skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environments with ability to make quick decisions, influence and deliver difficult messages when necessary
- Experience of presenting bespoke reporting and updates to small-medium sized forums of senior stakeholders
- Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Able to demonstrate personal and operational agility including; flexibility, adaptability, judgement, decision making, decisiveness, quick thinking and learning
- High levels of personal motivation to deliver priorities and solutions independently
- Experience of operation in an FCA regulated business or similar regulators in the EU and European Economic Area
- Champion of integrity, fostering the strong team work ethic
To apply for this position, or to view the full job description, please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a Hoist Finance colleague will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks and financial institutions. We are specialised in serving banks in handling non-performing loans, and supporting individuals in becoming debt free. Through expertise and rigorous compliance we earn the banks’ trust. Through respect, honesty and fairness we earn the trust of our customers. For more insight into Hoist Finance, visit our website hoistfinance.com or follow us on Twitter @HoistFinance
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.