We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 x Strategic Planning Managers (Band 05) to join our Colleague and Customer Planning team within CSG. Reporting to the Senior Planning Manager, Strategic Planning.
You’ll be partnering with teams across Planning and the wider business to help shape the 3-5 year CSG workforce strategy and design and deliver future looking planning solutions driving exceptional customer and colleague experience.
It’s an exciting time in Strategic Planning as we transform to support business growth, new products, services and optimising the operating model, with the Planning team being at the heart of this transformation.
What you'll do:
You will be responsible for driving the future workforce strategy in a complex multi-skilled operation across Contact Centres, Home Service and Retail. You’ll work very closely with Planning, Technical, Finance and Operations teams to ensure the best colleague, customer and business outcomes; shaping the long term strategy and designing innovative solutions to business problems:
- Design and influence future workforce strategy, ensuring any solution considers the future goals of the business.
- Work collaboratively with Finance to understand the assumptions underpinning the Long-Range Plan to influence strategic workforce direction.
- Model potential scenarios to inform strategic options and partner with other CSG teams to drive strategy forward.
- Develop and improve our business processes and stakeholder relationships with a real focus on simplification and governance.
- Build industry relationships to ensure we are at the leading edge of planning innovation.
- Facilitate test and learn pilots which aim to improve colleague and customer experience.
- Develop innovative and creative solutions whilst focusing on outcomes by putting Sky value and purpose first.
What you'll bring:
- At least 2 years experience in a Planning or Commercial role - ability to formulate and implement strategic solutions (ESSENTIAL)
- Comfortable understanding, translating and driving scenario modelling. Able to carry out impact/change assessment, story tell and influence across a range of stakeholders (ESSENTIAL)
- Strategic thinker - with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
- Analytical ability – comfortable with ambiguity and developing sound assumptions to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets.
- Forward looking with a passion for change – constant focus on bringing new ideas to the table
- Confident communicator – able to turn analysis into stories tailored to the audience.
- Self-starter comfortable working independently and with stakeholders to meet multiple deadlines.
- Microsoft office – capable in both Excel analysing data, and PowerPoint presenting the insight and storytelling.
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you’re a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you’ll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about . Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place.
- A generous pension package.
- Private healthcare.
- Discounted mobile and broadband.
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences.
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process!
Your office base:
Livingston, Dunfermline or Newcastle.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky, we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you!
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.