Lifeplus manufactures and distributes high quality nutritional supplements direct to customers and generates new sales through referral by its independent associates. Those Associates in turn receive a commission or bonus for the volume of business they generate based on a layered commission structure.
We are an established and successful international business with great ambition and a team of enthusiastic people who are all dedicated to moving the business forward. Lifeplus Europe, as the name suggests, specifically supports customers throughout Europe and delivers our products direct to consumers throughout the region.
The resource planning & development department supports service operations in optimising the deployment and utilisation of resource to ensure achievement of SLAs and quality targets across all operational work streams. Planning & development assures the provision of accurate and relevant management information to the Lifeplus management team.
The Resource Planning / Scheduling Analyst role supports the Resource Planning & Development team in building all levels of capacity plans and resource models and will integrate seamlessly with Schedulers and the other colleagues in the team.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop, own and maintain all scheduling and capacity activity across channels Voice, Web, Chat, email & fax and social.
- Tracking and reporting of manpower expenditure against budget and plan. Identifying risk and potential over spend of rolling cost against budget and year end exit position.
- Influence, inform and persuade while working with and contributing to stakeholder decision making around recruitment strategy (heads of function and director level.) Be able to identify risk and provide options to mitigate exposure from a cost and service level perspective.
- Tracking of emerging or changing trends in customer behaviour across all markets and able to analyse and present findings and appropriate recommendations back across business levels (Operational – Director.)
- Support the development of junior team members through coaching, mentoring and tailoring skills-based activities as the SME within forecasting and capacity, to embed and foster a learning habit within self and wider team.
- Required to provide impact assessment and deep dive analysis into schedule fit, performance and shift inflex. To be accompanied by clear action planning / strategy to redress and mitigate any perceived risk to operational performance.
- Key Requirements:
- Problem solver. Experienced planner. Minimum 3 years scheduling and planning.
- Experience with WFM systems. Preferably with Verint.
- Advanced excel. Comfortable with VBA and automation. Minimum as a user, if not directly coding themselves.
- Formally qualified in contact centre management or possess specific skills-based training via professional bodies which is appropriate to the role. (The Planning forum.)
- Analytical approach, ideally with a background in business, math, or an appropriate statistical background.
- Understand of compound shrinkage and budgeting for shrinkage in long term plans.
- Knowledge and application of Erlang-C
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as collaboratively
- Able to solve problems, demonstrate initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with exceptional attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:15, however there is some flexibility.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview