We’re looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Resource Planning Analyst to join a well-established and successful contact centre operation.
Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office.
This role will report into the Planning Manager who you will work closely with to ensure their customers receive a best-in-class service.
You will be responsible for ensuring the demand requirements are effectively and efficiently matched with staffing supply, through the delivery of working patterns across the operation, whilst remaining focused on balancing cost and the needs of the advisors.
In return you will receive an attractive salary of up to £30,000 DOE and a benefits package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, life assurance, enhanced pension options and staff discounts.
- Developing a forecasting model across all customer contact channels, factoring in seasonal activity by customers.
- Produce accurate workload projections, resource gap analysis and resource plans to ensure the business can meet critical SLA’s.
- Working closely with operational leaders to ensure the appropriate recruitment plans are in place.
- Managing shrinkage and holidays bookings.
- Produce weekly schedules across the operation, monitoring adherence and effectiveness of schedules to continually improve and create accurate forecasts.
- Ensure the information in the WFM is up to date.
- Analysing data to provide opportunities to improve utilisation.
- Continuously analyse resource data to find opportunities to develop the resource allocation.
- Previous experience in a contact centre resource planning role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Experience in using a WFM system, ideally Genesys, Purecloud.
For further information and to apply please email a copy of your CV to MattLazenby@greenbeanrpo.com.