We’re looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Real Time Analyst to join a well-established and successful contact centre operation.
Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office.
This role will report into the Resource Planning Lead who you will work closely with to ensure their customers receive a best-in-class service.
You will work as part of a team that will be responsible for on the day and short-range resource decisions to ensure SLAs are consistently achieved.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and a benefits package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, life assurance, enhanced pension options and staff discounts.
- Analysing predicted customer demand and staffing plans, making short-range decisions to balance or optimise resource across several volume contact business areas.
- Analysing on the day performance, re-assigning resources and adjusting schedules to mitigate any negative impact on operational performance.
- Identify and analysing the root cause of issues.
- Managing multiple real-time activities that have varying SLA’s.
- Prioritising calls and managing call routing.
- Tracking on the day activity across several sites.
- Previous experience in a contact centre real time analyst role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Experience in using a WFM system.
For further information and a confidential chat contact Matt Lazenby email@example.com