Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The Planning and Development team supports the contact centre with planning resources, scheduling activities and producing reports.
A new and exciting position has been created in the Planning and Development team to provide support to the Operations team with the managing and monitoring the day: Real Time Analyst.
The Real Time Analyst will focus on ensuring effective utilisation of resources to provide best in class customer service in the most efficient manner. You’ll supervise the day in real time by providing intraday management and analysis of changes in customer contact behaviours and forecast variances to support the Operations team with their SLA targets.
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Monitor all telephony queues in real time and ensure KPI goals are being met across opening hours of the Contact Centre
- Take control of the daily tactical plan, identify any potential issues and offer solutions to mitigate concerns
- Daily MI reporting on previous day’s performance
- Maximise resource productivity by monitoring code usage, agent occupancy and managing off-phone activity
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
- Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the day regarding forecast accuracy, performance, hotspots, concerns and remedial actions taken
- Inputs intraday corrections and exceptions into systems for agent time off and absences
- Recognize abnormal scheduling or demand issues and escalate as necessary
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team
- Provide assistance to the WFM and Operation team as needed
- Initiates and coordinates trouble tickets and escalate issues as required
- Proactively complete and maintain personal SMART objectives throughout the year
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with exceptional attention to detail
- A strong background of real time management within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience with WFM and VOIP Telephony platforms (ideally Verint and Puzzel)
- Comfortable managing their own workload, responsibilities and not shy away from challenging the status quo
- Strong observation skills, inquisitive and challenging; always looking to improve performance
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, identifying trends and issues
- Ability to take ownership and solution orientated
- Be able to adapt to change efficiently and effectively
- Good communicating skills to build effective relationships across all departments and levels
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, particularly advanced Excel skills
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours between the hours of 07:00 – 20:00 made up of a rotational shift pattern 07:00-15:15 and 11:45-20:00.
Find out more & Apply