About the job
Circa £36,000 Pa Dependent On Skills And Experience
Permanent/37 hrs a week
Anglian Water offers a flexible approach, this role offers you the flexibility to work from home and/or from an Anglian Water office. Your base location can either be at our Lincoln or Huntingdon office.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can help shape a new way of working?
We are looking for someone who has experience in change delivery and project management and can support our Enterprise Data Team with the evolution of our data, content and analytics capabilities. You will allow us to continue to be effective in a digital world by co-ordinating change across our people, process, data and technology.
We’re looking for someone to support the achievement of our community objectives with a blend of project delivery and change expertise that will keep our initiatives aligned, have consistent business processes and on track to deliver the value intended using your knowledge and professional practices. You’ll implement and monitor feedback, identifying and co-ordinating people and processes and making change where necessary to drive continuous improvement.
Primarily you will work with our award-winning analytics community, with 200 members across the business, helping to build on their success, supporting numerous initiatives as the business start to rely upon its communities more and more.
What does it take to be a Delivery Coordinator?
- You will be a Lean Practitioner or have equivalent demonstrable process improvement skills
- Proven experience of being organised, logical and numerate
- An awareness of Prosci stakeholder management or other change methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’ll ideally have some experience in change and project management and want to support a trail blazing community
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others at all levels
- Be a proactive and forward-thinking individual
- Comfortable working in a bit more of a “greenfield” area where no precedent for process exists
- You will have experience of adapting, challenging and create change.
As a Valued Employee, You’ll Be Entitled To
- Personal private health care
- 26 days annual leave, rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
Why Anglian Water?
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape a new way of working by breaking down silos and working across the business as a community of practice. You will get the chance to develop and practice your change management / project management skills in a hands-on way, and work with a range of different people across Anglian Water.
To Apply click here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2650009288/
Closing date: 8 August 2021