How would you like to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands?
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to support our team.
You will help us manage our truly remarkable client base including Waitrose, The O2, Dixons Carphone, Purplebricks, RAC, Lego and Buckingham Palace.
Since Adexchange opened for business in 1997, we’ve helped clients improve customer service and reduce costs by influencing how their customers interact by phone, email, web or chat.
We are passionate about supporting our clients. We use our experience to solve their problems and improve how they operate. For example, by re-designing a client’s online FAQs and re-recording the messages on their phone system we’re able to reduce the workload reaching their call centre by up to 20%.
Adexchange is based in the village of Great Milton, near to junction 7 of the M40, we support over 40 languages and we’re proud holders of a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen.
About the job
The Project Coordinator will report to the Head of Client Services and work alongside our Production Manager and Account Managers - helping to manage and extend our relationship with our clients.
This is a support role, but you will be asked to be responsible for specific areas.
Adexchange operates in a specialist and unique area – so we do not expect our new recruit to have first-hand experience in our sector. If you’re the right candidate you’ll be offered training and support.
During a typical day, you might handle a mix of the following:
- Downloading data – once a week you download the data we need to show the client how effective our work is – and it’s your job to make sure we extract all the stats from our client’s online portal.
- Analysing data from a customer journey - we’re due to meet our client next week and you’re crunching the numbers, so we can show them how well the system is performing (now that we’ve written the scripts and redesigned the journey).
- Writing FAQ scripts – You’re helping our Account Managers improve a client’s web site – creating more effective Knowledge Articles that answer more customer queries.
- Checking audio recordings - With 100 audio files to deliver our Production Manager has asked you to check the edits, the file names and audio quality. Are there any mistakes?
- Updating a client Master Script – with new content produced every week it’s critical our records are up to date and accurate, and the scripts are our raw materials.
- Auditing emails and phone calls – We’re helping a client handle their customers more efficiently so it’s critical we understand why customers get in touch. It’s your job to classify each call / email: sorting them into “reasons for contact”
Salary depending on experience
Working from home
6 months ago, we left our cosy office and like the rest of the UK, started working from home (WFH). We expect to return to our office soon – but when we do it’s likely we’ll maintain an element of WFH. This can be discussed at interview.
We’re looking for a good all-rounder with an eye for detail.
You’ll be good with words and good with people – helping you communicate effectively with your colleagues and our contacts. You also won’t be fazed by raw data from IT systems or statistics. You’ll quickly understand what drives our clients and the business case behind Adexchange.
You're positive, capable, a real problem solver and a joy to have in the office!
We’re a small, tightly knit team with a core of 7 people, so we need someone who learns quickly, is self-motivated and willing to pitch in.
While not essential in this role, it would be interesting to hear from candidates with experience in any of the following…
- Writing clearly worded, logical copy
- Handling data
- Audio production
- New Media production
- Foreign language fluency
- The call centre industry
The next step
To find out more about Adexchange and read some of our client success stories, visit www.adexchange.co.uk.
If this sounds like a role you'd find rewarding and you can demonstrate your aptitude, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
If you’re a good fit we’ll be in contact to arrange an informal chat.