Love your job, love every drop!
Are you passionate about creating and operationalising reports and dashboards that visualise performance information? Or are you looking for a career where you are responsible for using data visualisation tools (primarily Power BI) to design, build & support reports and dashboards that drive business performance. Then look no further as Anglian Water are in search of a Power BI Report Developer.
You will also be expected to promote/market the value of analytics solutions as an enabler to improve business performance, drawing from your expertise to educate and encourage the wider organisation in ways to leverage data and analytics.
Reporting directly to the Enterprise Analytics Leader your duties will be to engage with stakeholders to understand and fulfil reporting needs. Using existing data models or creating new models using DAX to develop reports and dashboards.
Finally, you will be required to co-develop our management board reporting suite as well as supporting enabling services with their needs such as Human Resources, Information Services, Health & Safety etc.
What does it take to be a Power BI Report Developer?
- Proven ability using Microsoft POWER BI (not Tableau, Qlik)
- Educated to A'Level or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent customer service to cater to a diverse set of customers
- Excellent organisation and productivity skills
- Ability to be flexible in your approach to data
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- There will be some travel involved to our different office locations around the area, we serve. If successful in your application, the status of your driving licence will be checked.
For more info or to apply click here
Closing date: 29 October 2020