About the role
We’re looking to recruit a passionate and innovative Head of Resource Planning to join a well-established and successful operation in Lancashire.
In this role you will be fully responsible for end-to-end planning across in-house and outsourced customer service contact centre operations.
There is a fantastic salary and benefits package package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, life assurance, enhanced pension options and staff discounts.
As well as hybrid working model!
• Leading and developing your team to create a high performing culture that focuses on service delivery.
• Leading the operational planning processes across customer services, ensuring you maximise outcomes and deliver high colleague engagement.
• Leading the build and delivery of operational MI and insight, providing reports to drive performance.
• Provide expert advice to other senior leaders regarding resource issues.
• Using data to identify customer contact behaviour trends and help drive continuous improvements to existing processes and systems.
• Previous senior leadership experience of multi-channel contact centre resource planning function.
• Significant experience in operations and forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management.
• Experience of leading, managing and driving the performance of others.
• Significant stakeholder management experience with proven ability to engage and influence others to deliver the best outcomes.
• Experience managing change in a fast-paced and agile environment.
• Ability to interpret and use complex data.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
For further information or a confidential chat about the role contact Matt Lazenby email@example.com