This is an exciting role joining a team who are playing a key role in supporting the business on a digital transformation journey. We are looking for an experienced Forecast & Scheduling Planning Analyst to join us in Manchester City Centre (Hybrid working).
You will be responsible for the short-term forecasting of inbound/outbound activity in the call centre and producing dynamic scheduling plans in order to achieve the optimum service goal outcomes based on your forecast workload.
What you will do
- Create and manage short term forecasts for call & non-call workloads and resource across Omni channels, monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy.
- Constantly monitoring and proposing effective shift patterns to match business requirements considering all skill sets and demographical restrictions, optimising performance of all Customer Contact Centre teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options.
- Forward planning of offline activities (breaks/lunches/meetings/one- to-ones etc.)
- Manage the WFM system administration and will be responsible for both maintaining the system as well as the scheduling tasks
- Flagging schedule issues to operations such as times affected, service level predictions and agent requirements
- Attending regular meetings with team leaders, training dept. to provide input into scheduling issues / considerations
- Contributing to regular data and insight production
- Actively managing and developing the Workforce Management tool ensuring it is fit for purpose and provides best practice input and output.
How you will do it
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar Resource Planning Analyst role. Preferable, but not essential, within an Omni channel contact centre environment.
- Previous demonstrable experience of forecasting and scheduling using both excel and WFM systems.
- Evidence of strong technical skills and knowledge across Contact Centre systems; WFM systems (Nice/Aspect), telephony platforms, Excel.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and working collaboratively with Team Managers to optimise performance.
What we look for
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Contact Centre Resource Planning Role.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Previous demonstrable experience of forecasting and scheduling within a resource planning role.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure that effective planning is delivered correctly in collaboration with Operational Managers
- Strong understanding and knowledge of end-to-end resource planning cycle incorporating Forecasting & Planning, Scheduling, Service Delivery.
For more information and to apply contact: email@example.com