Are you looking to work for a progressive public sector organisation where you will feel valued as an individual and make a real difference to the community?
I am looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to start as soon as possible. This is a newly created position and an integral part of the organisations Analysis service department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role involving performance management systems
- Be comfortable using BI tools including: SAP Business Objects, Power BI etc.
- Be confident liaising with key stakeholders
- Be passionate about data and technology and be looking to develop further in this area
- Support deployment of data to users through enhancing self-serve and ensuring consistency, effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of analytical products.
- Ensure up to date knowledge on the key functional capabilities that can be delivered through performance management systems.
- Provide technical guidance, support, training and assistance in the use of performance systems and access to information.
- Implement and test software upgrades and patches in collaboration with ICT.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the nature, level of responsibility and grading of this post, including cover for colleagues, as required.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.