Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The Business & Insight Analyst role will work together with the Senior Data Analyst and will be responsible for owning, running and developing a suite of MI reports for the contact centre.
The role holder will also be responsible for responding and delivering against ad-hoc requests from the Operations team for insight and visibility while collaborating with the Senior Data Analyst with deeper analysis of challenges or potential improvement opportunities.
The role may include the presentation of findings to support the ongoing development of the service.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Provide ad-hoc analysis/insight for the Operations team.
- Produce and maintain accurate reports to agreed timelines.
- Analyse raw data and produce new datasets and reports.
- Highlight data issues and findings.
- Provide solutions for ad hoc reporting requests.
- Collaborate cross functionally to capture new reporting requirements.
- Maintaining of data in databases and administration of the same.
- Reporting to the Head of Resource Planning & MI.
- Working closely with Planning & Development Manager to assist with regular reports and presentations.
- Collaborate with Sr. Data Analyst with the continued development of solution platforms as well as deeper analysis/insight.
- To work closely with the Director of Customer Care & Transformation to drive Insight and to aid Strategic and Operational Initiatives.
- To provide reports and feedback on KPI and unit performance to Contact Centre Operations Managers.
- To assist IT Department in the development and implementation of system changes as well as the configuration of customer contact system.
- The ideal candidate will have a contact centre / commercial reporting and analysis background
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and analytical methodologies.
- Ability to identify data sources.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Advance data modelling, optimising and scaling in PowerBI and other reporting tools.
- Best Practice in visualisations and end user experience for PowerBI, data visualisation and storytelling.
- Advanced use of Microsoft 365 package (MS Excel/Power Point/Access).
- Ability to present information in an intuitive, logical and highly polished format.
- Ability to convey complex concepts visually and verbally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Methodical, quality driven with strong attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly to changes in requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders, always Demonstrating effective time management skills.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
- Membership with the Professional Planning Forum
Hours and Days:
37.5 hours per week between the hours of 09:00 to 17:15 Monday- Friday
Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH
Hybrid Working with 1-2 days per week in the office
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
Find out more & apply now