Firstsource is a global outsourcing company with offices across the UK, US, Philippines and India. We work with some of the world’s leading global brands across a wide variety of sectors including financial services, entertainment and media, utilities, and healthcare. The company’s services – Customer Management, Data Processing and Collections – complemented with best-of-breed processes, intellectual property (IP) assets, and quality of service help clients not only improve customer satisfaction but also reduce operational costs, record process improvements and more importantly focus on core competence.
Minimum Criteria -
- 13+ years of experience in Workforce Management/Optimization
- 9-10 years of Supervisory experience with ability to influence and drive results
- Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning, and Investigative skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate with others clearly and professionally
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Power Point, Word and Advanced Excel skills
- Leverage a forecasting and scheduling, tool to predict volume, to plan for appropriate staffing requirements
- Contact Centre experience required
Role, Duties and Responsibilities
- You will consult with local managers, project managers and other key players to define WFM requirements to meet program metrics.
- You will compile and interpret statistical information to calculate and project staffing requirements of department.
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and implementation of existing and proposed systems and tools used for workforce planning, monitoring and forecasting.
- You will proactively build strategies to meet near term and future staffing requirements and meet the budget goals of the business.
- Participate in customer presentations, client calls, and quarterly business reviews to represent the workforce management department.
- Drive and own the oversight from WFM prospective of client KPI as well as internal efficiency delivery, while keeping all stakeholders engaged
- Manage the headcount forecasting process with consideration of known business events and strategies
- Develop, supervise, lead, & coach a specialized Workforce team.
- Manage large amounts of data to identify workforce shortages, conduct root cause analysis while working toward strategically impactful solutions to address these issues.
- Work with finance partners to understand key drivers (such as specialty programs and environmental issues) and capacity needs. And provide budgetary/outlook inputs to the finance team
- Engage with clients / internal customers for value adds and Showcase WFM capability to clients as and when required.
- Leverage and manage historical data to develop educated assumptions for planned initiatives and future forecast periods.
- Assure accurate monthly/weekly/daily/intraday forecast and staffing projections
- Lead Operational meetings. with Management, to ensure everyone is proactively prepared with delivery updates
- Manage configuration and support of ongoing initiatives such as flexible schedules.
- Provide real time and historical contact centre data to management team, including key performance indicators such as AHT, Shrinkage, Adherence, Conformance, Service Level etc., working closely with them to proactively identify ways to improve results.
- Recommend, organize, develop, and help implement process improvements and training enhancements, using experience and facts to support.
- Forms effective partnerships with various contact centre operations, business unit leadership, and corporate support functions to understand and address organizational staffing requirements.
- Ensures development and execution of organizational and site level long term forecasts and workforce budgets.
- Communicates with executive management regarding long- and short-term forecasts, impact of procedural and process changes, and other staffing and operational effectiveness issues.
- Works effectively within a team-based environment and maintains good internal and external client relationships.
- Assure timely system updates of staff movement, historical results and proper trending within the WFM application.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
WFM Tools: IEX & Verint
Location: Derby or Belfast (Hybrid- working)