These webinars are hosted in association with our partners and are free for you to watch. Register for the upcoming webinars below. We will be adding dates for 2021 in the coming weeks.
You can view the past Partner webinars here.
Discover the impact of COVID-19 on your business culture and how to enable small shifts to tackle implications on employee mental health. Gain insight into social pain and how COVID-19 is exacerbating this.
The World Health Organisation have issued advice and guidance on Mental Health Considerations during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Rising Vibe understand the impact on both employees and leaders at this difficult time. Whether employees are feeling fear around catching the virus or economic implications on their life, or leaders are experiencing stress and anxiety around managing a business or keeping an SME afloat during this time, we are all experiencing some low vibe emotions in this current climate of uncertainty.
Listen in and find out how you can learn from this and make changes in your business.
Categories: COVID-19, Partner Webinar Recording
The switch from bricks & mortar to work-from-home contact centres during the current crisis has posed challenges for IT, HR and Operational Management. But it’s also proven to be hugely beneficial, delivering substantial benefits for organisations and work-life-balance benefits for employees.
In this webinar we examine innovations in Planning and the homeworking operating model - including micro scheduling, peak shaving and split shifts. As well as explaining the meaning of these terms we’ll show how, by applying these innovative techniques to example scenarios, organisations can boost productivity, cut costs and deliver improved work-life-balance.
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
In the new work-from-home era, contact centres are facing a paradigm shift in intraday management. Intraday contact centre activity has been dramatically disrupted, and the scheduling needs of agents, who are juggling work and personal responsibilities in the home, have been turned upside down. Amid ongoing change, contact centre managers who are also working remotely need to keep agent performance consistent throughout the day and ensure that staffing is optimised.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- The root causes of the new work-from-home challenges.
- The unique technologies and techniques that can solve these challenges in the contact centre.
- New opportunities to improve performance and create more elastic intraday staffing in work-from-home models.
Sue Bolt is an expert in workforce management, with extensive experience working at companies that include NICE, where she currently serves as a WFO solutions manager, in addition to Barclays and T-Mobile.
Rethinking Operations – why NOW is the time to build on your foundations
All customer operations have had to deal with significant challenges in 2020. Whilst as an industry we have responded well to the global situation, many organisations are still making do with inefficient processes, gaps in data and the disruptive consequences for people management.
This will become unsustainable as we move forward into 2021. Join this webinar to discuss and discover:
- How becoming more proactive now can help create flexibility and success in the future
- The real, key lessons from 2020 and how can we use this learning to build momentum for 2021 and beyond
- What new skills are needed to ensure operational management practices engage our employees and empower our leaders
This must attend webinar, will cover best practices across the industry - as well as what to avoid.
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
Research findings that will surprise you
QStory will share with you recently conducted research with Contact Centre agents to understand what really drives them, why they move jobs, what makes them happy, what they think makes the customer happy and why they want to stay with their employer.
Join QStory's COO Fiona Coleman and Customer Success Manager, Tony D'Cruze are joined by Marcus Hickman from Davies Hickman and special guest Martin Teasdale.
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Case Studies Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
During challenging times, it is very easy to feel the pressure to ‘make other people feel better’. Unfortunately for all of us we can only control what we feel, not how anyone else feels.
During this webinar we will explore how to challenge and support your team to:
- Take responsibility to get their own needs met by raising awareness
- Take action to get their needs met to enable self-motivation
- Recognise how their needs impact their resilience levels
Join us for this exciting session featuring Lou Banks, Director and Founder of Rising Vibe. Lou wants you to feel better to do better in business. She’s passionate about helping you get to grips with emotion, tackle thoughts and address feelings. Because when this happens it can have a huge impact on business performance.
Categories: Module Topics, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
- The power of partnerships: learn how to link Strategic Planning through to on-the-day planning, responding quickly to change and accelerating results
- Strategic Planning, implementing the strategy creating the right operating model
- Planning & analysis, day-to-day challenges becoming opportunities
- Planning for wellbeing, creating meaningful work and a respectful culture
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
It can be too easy to repair the mistakes that we see and not explore the reason behind these. This webinar will take a look at how clear business strategies along with right customer journeys support meaningful work and a respectful culture for employees.
- Discover the benefits of understanding the customer journey
- Set clear metrics to drive the right outcomes and behaviours
- Become more efficient and drive continuous improvement
No one said this would be easy, but it is definitely possible
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
Join Phil Anderson Director at The Forum & Dan Solomon & Liam Anderson of Eleveo, for a discussion on how we rethink the complexity of forecasting and scheduling to create a simplified and trusted plan which is understood by the business. Whether this is your first step into planning, or you are an experienced planning professional this webinar will be of interest.
- Understand key principles to forecasting and how to use these effectively
- Simplified scheduling, providing choice and control for you advisors
- How all levels in your organisation will benefit from a simpler approach to WFM
- How to provide meaningful on-the-day insight
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
Hybrid home/office working is not a thing. It’s something that looks very different to organisations depending on their circumstances, business objectives and employees’ wishes.
- Employees be 100% homeworking or part-time homeworking/part-time office working?
- Recruitment and training be virtual or office-based?
- Working hour schedules be fixed or flexible?
- Equipment and desks be company-supplied or HomeAgent-supplied?
- You be running a blended estate where some people are 100% homeworking and others 100% office-based?
Phil Anderson, Director at The Forum will be joined by Sensée Consultancy Director Rob Smale, who will introduce the Sensée Hybrid Homeworking Matrix and show how it can analyse the practical implications of different hybrid homeworking options for your business. This will be followed by a panel discussion and an opportunity to position your questions.
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
Harnessing AI and automation for your customer journeys can do wonders. But how? Join us as we cover how you can fully harvest the ROI of technology: delivering better service and improving your operational efficiency. 18th February 2021 12.00.
According to Business Insider, everyone’s ‘freaking out’ about AI stealing jobs, while – according to new research – 46% of UK respondents actually still have no idea what AI is all about.
Harnessing AI and automation for your customer journeys can do wonders, offering a customer facing service 24/7, helping agents deliver a better service and improving operational efficiency. But in order to fully harvest the ROI of technology, companies must take the right approach, following a few simple steps.
Join Phil Anderson, Director at The Forum and Stu Dorman from Sabio as we highlight opportunities for automation and AI along the entire customer service journey. We will discuss the common pitfalls to avoid and some practical steps to identify their right place and role.
Categories: Quality & Improvement, Partner Webinar Recording
Domestic and General are the UK’s leading specialist warranty provider for over 100 years. Their contact centre serves 8 million customers, taking 9 million calls per year and authorising 2.4 million repairs.
D&G’s Planning and Real-Time teams wanted automation and support for their processes and systems:
- They were swamped in admin work
- Disparate data sources were creating internal stakeholder conflict
- Duplication of work was creating inefficiency, confusion and complexity
- Manual processes were time consuming and complex resulting in sub-optimal performance, inefficiency and demotivated staff
Mike Blewitt, Head of Planning led the project and selected QStory as the solution. He joins us along with Ben Harknett, CRO and Tony D'Cruze, Customer Success Manager at QStory to discuss how they implemented the software and achieved some amazing results for the team with a 2X ROI by Q3.
- 400 hours per month of threat management used which has improved customer service by reducing wait time for customers
- 3,300 hours per month of opportunity management ensuring agents are receiving their development training
- Automated 575 hours per month of manual work
Categories: Operational Effectiveness Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
Why change doesn’t happen.
“Nothing in life is guaranteed except change, but I guess that could change”- Brent M. Jones
A considerable amount of investment is lost on change projects, change programmes and change initiatives, because barriers to change are rarely explored in enough detail, at individual level.
We need to be dissatisfied enough with where we are, and excited enough about where we’re going, to enable ANY change to happen.
In this webinar we will explore the Rising Vibe change equation which will help you identify and unblock (if you choose to!) your own barriers to change, which will also enable you to help others get out of their own way too.
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
The global pandemic has accelerated the shift of consumers away from traditional channels to a digital world where the vast majority of customer service staff are more remote than ever before.
At the same time, Data, Analytics, AI and ML capabilities are all accelerating rapidly – and each can bring a wealth of advantages which help organisations with their planning.
But sometimes, it can be a challenge simply to keep up with all of the various developments and changes.
The good news for all of us as humans beings is that many companies are placing great importance on both customer experience and employee wellbeing.
As digital transformation takes hold at pace, organisations continue to demonstrate that they care.
With all this change, two things have remained constant: the importance of good quality planning and the need to be agile and respond to changes rapidly.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How consumer channel selection is rapidly evolving
- Some developing data and analytics capabilities which could help your planning
- Some agility techniques to help you be more prepared for continued uncertainty
Categories: MI & Insight, Quality & Improvement, Partner Webinar Recording
How people communicate is fundamentally transforming due to the rise in digital channels. These changes include how consumers interact with companies they choose to do business with. For the contact centre, this means challenging long-standing assumptions about contact interactions, how they are measured, and how WFM tools need more sophistication via machine learning to handle the rigors of forecasting and scheduling in a digital channel-driven world.
Some of the takeaways from this session will include:
- The evolution of digital channels and its impact on customer services
- Understanding the challenges digital channels present with respect to the WFM process
- Gain a sense of the considerations to address challenges with digital channels
Categories: Partner Webinar Recording
Agile – it’s an adjective we hear in the front of everything now in the world of business: agile project management, agile finance, agile supply chain, agile marketing, agile HR, etc. The important take is that the ability to rapidly adapt and pivot in response to significant events is a must across all functions in a business (especially after the year we have had!). And the common thread across the business is its people that perform the work – if your workforce is not agile, your business can’t be.
Join us for an insightful conversation with Rupert Bader and Zoe Hruby from Anaplan and hear how we can become a strong business partner by establishing a Connected Planning culture and taking a proactive, continuous approach to aligning workforce capacity plans with business needs in the near- and long-term to maximize utilisation, and anticipate and close workforce and skills gaps.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- the opportunity to drive business impact
- connecting workforce planning with financial and business planning
- engaging stakeholders across the organisation
- addressing common workforce planning challenges
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis, Scheduling & Wellbeing, Partner Webinar Recording