These webinars are hosted in association with our partners and are free for you to watch. Register for the upcoming webinars below. We will be adding dates for 2021 in the coming weeks.
You can view the past Partner webinars here.
With the latest lockdown now in place we need to understand what we can learn from our experience of 2020 whilst recognising the differences and new challenges we could face. This interactive webinar will cover:
- Lessons learned, tagging data and creating a framework for reference
- Understanding what we know and the impact of this
- Recognising what we don’t know and how this will be different
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, COVID-19 Series 2
Following on from the previous webinar, we will start to look at methods for building supply & demand forecasts when data is limited or not available.
Sponsored by Eleveo
Join Phil Anderson Director at The Forum & Dan Solomon & Liam Anderson of Eleveo, for a discussion on how we rethink the complexity of forecasting and scheduling to create a simplified and trusted plan which is understood by the business. Whether this is your first step into planning, or you are an experienced planning professional this webinar will be of interest.
- Understand key principles to forecasting and how to use these effectively
- Simplified scheduling, providing choice and control for you advisors
- How all levels in your organisation will benefit from a simpler approach to WFM
- How to provide meaningful on-the-day insight
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
Learn how The Forum can inspire and support you during 2021, making the most of your membership and the community of best practice.
- Learn about our theme for 2021 and the context and possibilities for the year ahead
- Hear the shortlisted finalists for the 2021 Awards as they are announced
- Find out about our Best Practice programme for 2021 and how to get involved for members and the wider community.
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, 2020 CSP
Hybrid home/office working is not a thing. It’s something that looks very different to organisations depending on their circumstances, business objectives and employees’ wishes.
- Employees be 100% homeworking or part-time homeworking/part-time office working?
- Recruitment and training be virtual or office-based?
- Working hour schedules be fixed or flexible?
- Equipment and desks be company-supplied or HomeAgent-supplied?
- You be running a blended estate where some people are 100% homeworking and others 100% office-based?
Phil Anderson, Director at The Forum will be joined by Sensée Consultancy Director Rob Smale, who will introduce the Sensée Hybrid Homeworking Matrix and show how it can analyse the practical implications of different hybrid homeworking options for your business. This will be followed by a panel discussion and an opportunity to position your questions.
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
11-months of temporary response are starting to feel like enduring solutions, this webinar will explore how flexibility is changing. Understand the new and changing demands of our colleagues and how to provide effective support.
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, COVID-19 Series 2
Why change doesn’t happen.
“Nothing in life is guaranteed except change, but I guess that could change”- Brent M. Jones
A considerable amount of investment is lost on change projects, change programmes and change initiatives, because barriers to change are rarely explored in enough detail, at individual level.
We need to be dissatisfied enough with where we are, and excited enough about where we’re going, to enable ANY change to happen.
In this webinar we will explore the Rising Vibe change equation which will help you identify and unblock (if you choose to!) your own barriers to change, which will also enable you to help others get out of their own way too.
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, COVID-19 Series 2, Partner Webinar Recording
March will bring the 1st birthday of COVID-19 as a Pandemic and the month which first saw the United Kingdom introduce a National lockdown. This webinar will explore the patterns, the trends and the lessons learned by the Customer Contact industry.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis, Scheduling & Wellbeing, MI & Insight, COVID-19 Series 2