Scheduling is much more than creating shifts, so we have designed a series of webinars to explore the opportunities in developing the right flexibility strategy for your business.
Understanding Growth / Fixed mindset:
- What happens in our heads when we hear or say "no"
- Learn to handle objections
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, D&G Modules
Root cause analysis is a core skill for analysts and forecasters but is something that few of us do well. If we want to predict or shape the future it is vital that we understand the past. In this webinar we will explore:
- Why do we need root cause analysis
- How do we ensure we are asking the right questions
- Common Mistakes
- Use of technology to support root cause analysis
Categories: MI & Insight Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, D&G Modules, Student Loans Modules
Once you have determined the volatility of your volumes you can start to think of ways to manage this through scheduling. The flexibility toolkit contains 18 options that you can use in your business. Learning outcomes include:
- What are the flexibility options and which can be combined?
- Pros and cons of each method and case study examples of how they’ve been implemented.
- Understanding how different tool kit options can be used strategically and tactical
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, D&G Modules
Learn how important it is to define the operating model and then agree the key assumptions to form the budget. See practical examples of budget and operating models and explore the importance of accurate forecasts and agreed assumptions.
- Understand the key assumptions to start calculating FTE requirement.
- Classic mistakes and pitfalls to avoid
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, D&G Modules, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules