Anaplan: Planning for the Workforce of the Future
Join Anaplan’s online session to hear how strategic workforce planning can provide much needed agility in the face of digital disruption, financial pressures and turbulent external market factors. During this session we will showcase how to quickly and strategically realign your workforce to shifting skill and resource demands. We will showcase workforce analytics, deploying initiatives to right-size the workforce and reconcile with financial targets, as well as explore capabilities in workforce talent management. Join us to discover how to improve collaboration across thousands of users and how you can realise a 10x return on investment through organisational right-sizing.
Sabio: How to deploy Google AI within 30 minutes in your Contact Centre
Sabio demonstrate how advanced AI from Google can be deployed on web, messaging and voice channels starting from scratch to go live within 30 minutes.
Hear How Skipton Building Society Is On A Journey To Develop Their Planning Capabilities By Proactively Collaborating With NICE Across A Number Of Initiatives To Drive Colleague And Customer Excellence.
- Learn how NICE is helping Skipton optimise the use of their workforce management system to drive better service for customers
- Hear how Skipton and NICE are exploring planning techniques to support its 88 branches
- Understand how migrating to Cloud will provide more agility to the organisation to meet changing customer behaviours
- Hear about the plans to introduce NICE’s Employee Engagement Manager which will empower front-line colleagues through more flexibility
Business Systems: Inspired People go above and beyond
So how can you inspire your employees to engage with your planning team to drive impressive ROI? Your employees need to work in a positive environment so they can continue to grow, remained inspired and be more productive. So how can WFM help with this?
Their session covers:
- Hear from our customer - UK Power Networks on how WFM helped them plan effective forecasts for scenario planning whilst also improving agent engagement levels
- Understand how Zen Internet scheduled in 75 hrs of personal development time compared to 12
- How to attract and retain high calibre staff to improve customer retention
- Benefits of flexible working
- Using COVID-19 as a time to try out new things such as split shifts
- Showing agents the value they deliver with key contact centre metrics
Calabrio: The State of the Contact Centre: Embracing the Evolving World of Work
Join Ed Creasey, Director of Pre-Sales for Calabrio, as we explore how leading contact centres are turning disruption to their advantage. From the rapid increase in importance of the contact centre, to changes in demands from employees and customers, we will be envisioning the contact centre of the future. Join us to discuss tangible ways to embrace this evolving world of work.
Please complete this form and we will redirect you to the full boxset. By completing this form you are agreeing that we can share your details with our partners.