Introduction to the Planning Cycle
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Erlang V Linear
Understand the positives and limitations of using Erlang C to calculate your headcount. Learning outcomes include:
- How many people do we need?
- What is Erlang trying to do?
- Limitations of Erlang C
- Using Erlang in practice
Predictability Of Events
A chance to practice assessing the predictability of events through a classic exercise from The Forum to help you hone your skills in forecasting ad hoc events.
Scheduling & Flexibility Toolkit
One you have determined the volatility of your volumes you can start to think of ways to manage this through scheduling. The flexibility toolkit contains 18 options that you can use in your business. Learning outcomes include:
- What are the flexibility options and which can be combined?
- Pros and cons of each method and case study examples of how they’ve been implemented.
- Understanding how different tool kit options can be used strategically and tactical
Conformance & Adherence Value & Management Methods
Measuring and managing adherence and conformance effectively is critical, however this is often mis-understood and can drive the wrong behaviour. This module takes a close look at both measures, how they should be calculated and classic mistakes. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand how to calculate and report adherence and conformance
- Define new measures which drive the right behaviour
- Learn the pit falls to avoid and how to improve performance
The cost of this mini series including accreditation is great value at £295 + VAT and free for students on our assisted learning pathway.
Complete the form below and we will be in touch to arrange payment if necessary.