26th October 2021, 12pm
Understanding our customer. Historical seasonality and demand profiles have changed making forecasting harder than ever. How can we identify short-term changes to long-term trends?
- Understand the current top challenges from across the industry.
- Hear how different organisations are approaching these with new and innovating ideas.
Hosted on 25th November 2020
It can be too easy to repair the mistakes that we see and not explore the reason behind these. This webinar will take a look at how clear business strategies along with right customer journeys support meaningful work and a respectful culture for employees.
- Discover the benefits of understanding the customer journey
- Set clear metrics to drive the right outcomes and behaviours
- Become more efficient and drive continuous improvement
No one said this would be easy, but it is definitely possible
Hosted on 22nd October 2020
Research findings that will surprise you
QStory will share with you recently conducted research with Contact Centre agents to understand what really drives them, why they move jobs, what makes them happy, what they think makes the customer happy and why they want to stay with their employer.
Join QStory's COO Fiona Coleman and Customer Success Manager, Tony D'Cruze are joined by Marcus Hickman from Davies Hickman and special guest Martin Teasdale.
Hosted by Ian Robertson
For effective quality and improvement we need review frameworks but these aren’t always as effective as they could be. In this module we explore the principles that will allow you to design and use your frameworks to deliver real value.
- Hear about the purpose of review frameworks and the value they can deliver.
- See the different types of frameworks we need to deliver sustainable improvement
- Learn from some of the most frequently asked questions from our members.
Hosted by Paul Smedley
Learn the role quality and improvement can play in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Hear how a framework can help us drive success
- See “The Quality & Improvement Cycle”: step by step
- Learn how to transform your impact within your operation
Hosted on 24th July 2020 by Ian Robertson
In this module we look at our Strategy Pyramid Model from the perspective of quality and improvement.
- Hear how to reduce conflicts within your organisation
- See how to give focus where it matters
- Learn how to deliver balanced and sustainable value and benefits that support your organisational strategies
Hosted on 22nd July 2020 By Ian Robertson
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Hosted on 17th July 2020 by Ian Robertson
Often facts and data will not get our message across. We need to understand our audience and use emotional engagement techniques to bring our insight to life. In this module we explore some simple emotional engagement techniques to make your communications, presentations and reports more meaningful. We also explore the power of stories in understanding our stakeholders and overcoming their fears and doubts.
Hosted on 17th July 2020 by Ian Roberston
Like us our stakeholders have limited time, we rarely read every emails and report we receive end to end, and neither do they. We may have just a few seconds to land our message and get our audience to take action or read on. The pyramid principle is a simple technique to help you structure your communications and reports to quickly answer the “So what?” and land your core message.
Hosted on 15th June 2020 by Ian Robertson
Accuracy is important in any insight or forecast we produce but 100% accuracy is often not possible. In this module we will explore some statistical techniques to understand the accuracy and limitations of our insight and forecasts and how to communicate this with your stakeholders. In this module we will cover:
- Standard Deviation
- Margin of error
- The language of confidence