Hybrid home/office working is not a thing. It’s something that looks very different to organisations depending on their circumstances, business objectives and employees’ wishes.
- Employees be 100% homeworking or part-time homeworking/part-time office working?
- Recruitment and training be virtual or office-based?
- Working hour schedules be fixed or flexible?
- Equipment and desks be company-supplied or HomeAgent-supplied?
- You be running a blended estate where some people are 100% homeworking and others 100% office-based?
Phil Anderson, Director at The Forum will be joined by Sensée Consultancy Director Rob Smale, who will introduce the Sensée Hybrid Homeworking Matrix and show how it can analyse the practical implications of different hybrid homeworking options for your business. This will be followed by a panel discussion and an opportunity to position your questions.