Introduction To Stakeholder Management
Without being able to work alongside key stakeholders, there is little value to being an excellent planner as your plans will not come to fruition! You need to understand who your stakeholders are and how to communicate with them successfully.
- Learn how to map your stakeholder network
- See how different people benefit from different approaches and language
- Understand how to make your outputs flexible for multiple audiences
Understanding People (Including How To Say No)
Understanding Growth / Fixed mindset:
- What happens in our heads when we hear or say "no"
- Learn to handle objections
Principles Of Persuasion
It is vital that Planning, Quality and Insight teams are able to engage with and influence their key stakeholders within their organisation. Stakeholders may need to be persuaded to change their view on something in order to become an advocate.
- What is Persuasion?
- Cialdini’s Principles of Persuasion
- Key Persuasion Techniques and the Influencing Toolkit
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Introduction To Influencing Skills
Being able to influence the decision of others is a key skill for all planners. In this session, learn the basic approaches which will allow your audience to process information in their own way, using their beliefs and memories to deliver great outcomes.
- Learn the difference between Tell, Ask and Influence
- Understand how people make decisions
- See how the language of engagement helps influencing
The cost of this mini series including accreditation is great value at £325 + VAT and free for students on our assisted learning pathway.
Complete the form below and we will be in touch to arrange payment if necessary.