We are looking for a Resource Planning Analyst in the North West to support a field-based operations.
You will deliver efficient, effective, and safe resource planning through proactive workforce projections against defined business targets and service level agreements.
- To ensure the supply and demand challenges of the operations are met and to ensure the appropriate skills are in the right place at the right time with the right support.
- Utilise the resource planning system and standard operating procedures to enable efficiencies and drive continuous improvement through the use of technology to enable effective, accurate and live workforce planning.
- To ensure the data held within the resource planning system remains accurate and up to date at all times.
- Utilise the resource planning system to run periodic analytical management reports and ensure they are prepared within the appropriate and allocated time frame.
- Utilise the data available to identify trends and key risks in order to plan more effectively for the future.
If you are interested to apply:
- Experience in the use of WFM Tools to deliver workforce planning and scheduling solutions
- Experience of managing multiple, conflicting priorities and delivering at pace to deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility, network, build relationships and trust.
- Evidence of continuous improvement through innovative and creative solutions.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.