We are champions of rail, inspired to build a greener, more sustainable future of travel. Our purpose is our momentum. It makes us feel good because we know we’re doing good. As we lead the way to a greener future, we do it together. We’re all about connections - with each other, with our customers and with the world. Just as our platform brings the world together, it’s our ambition that connects us. We motivate each other to go beyond our limits, to experiment, to fail and to always grow.
With over 110 million visits every month to our platform and £4.3 billion in net ticket sales, we're always innovating and making moves towards our final destination — a world where travel is as simple, seamless, and affordable as it should be.
And we couldn't do any of it without our incredible people driving us forward. Today, we're a FTSE 250 company that's proudly home to more than 1000 Trainliners from over 60 nationalities across offices in London, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Edinburgh, Berlin, Madrid and Brussels. It's this diversity that energises us and makes us stronger, helping us to achieve amazing things.
With our sights firmly set on further European growth, there is no better time to jump on board this high-speed train and be part of our continued success.
Great journeys start with Trainline.
As a fast -moving customer service operations department, we are looking for a Real Time Analyst to join the team.
You’ll be customer focused, with a good understanding of customer service teams. You’ll be involved in supporting our customer service team to deliver fantastic customer service by making sure we have the right people in the right place, at the right time.
The team is dynamic and fast paced, bringing with it a varied variety of projects and activities. As such we’re looking for someone who enjoys working on varied tasks, engaging with a range of stakeholders. Someone who is keen to get involved in new things.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead real-time operational performance, overseeing call queues, agent adherence, and service levels for enhanced customer experiences.
- Ensure adherence to schedules, breaks, and performance metrics for improved productivity and meeting SLA’s.
- Guide the team in making instant staffing and skill assignment decisions for a balance between service quality and operational efficiency.
- Take ownership of WFM performance results and KPIs, communicating actions and guidelines to Team Managers and agents for coordinated issue resolution.
- Analyse real-time data to identify trends, bottlenecks, and immediate improvement opportunities, providing actionable insights to leadership.
- Deliver regular real-time performance reports to senior management, highlighting key indicators and improvement areas.
- Lead regular operational meetings.
- This is an office-based position
- Significant experience in contact centre real-time management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and determined
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience working with a Cloud based telephony/customer management system & Calabrio
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Previous Real-time management experience
- Previous Scheduling & Shrinkage management experience
- Experience in working within a resource planning environment and with a Workforce Management tool.
- Experience in initiating process improvements, overcoming obstacles and using analytical skills.
- Effective Stakeholder Management • Technical proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams etc).
Why should you jump on board?
We pay special attention to learning and development and organise quarterly company learning days as well as offering a learning budget that can be put towards resources of your choice. We will cover the costs of your professional subscriptions and give you access to our very own learning platform.
At Trainline, we care about the wellness of our employees. We host puppy therapy sessions, in-office yoga and run Mental Health First Aider training courses as well as having an Employee Assistance Program as one of our many company benefits.
We regularly throw fun social events such pub quizzes, karaoke nights and our large-scale Summer and Winter Festivals every year. Additionally, we love hosting meetups in our amazing event spaces and having the opportunity to support internal and external community groups.
We also hold companywide hackathons and our annual Trainline Tech Summit, which provides Trainliners with an opportunity to stand up and share their story, learnings, or new skills with their colleagues in a safe environment.
- Think Big - We're building the future of rail
- Own It - We care about every customer, partner and journey
- Do Good - We make a positive impact
- Travel Together - We're one team
Interested in finding out more about what it's like to work at Trainline? Why not check out what our employees say about us on Glassdoor? You can also find out more information by following us on LinkedIn or our 'Life at Trainline' Instagram account.
We value open expression at Trainline, we believe it’s the diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives of our employees that makes us who we are. We encourage everybody to play a part in changing the way people travel across the world.