Working closely with our Senior Analyst, the role holder will be responsible for back-office forecasting and planning. You will produce accurate supply and demand forecasts and complete detailed forecast variance analysis to support the Operations area in making optimum use of resources in order to achieve internal and contractual agreed service levels and meet business plans.
This is a Hybrid working role, with occasionally requirement to work from our central Manchester office.
What you will do:
- Produce short, medium and long term plans for back office Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations.
- Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy.
- Lead and contribute to formal interactions within our best practice Operational Management Framework (OMF) including Mission Control Meetings, Planning/Loading/Variance meetings and Monthly Operating Committee meetings.
- Ensure planning processes adhere to the OMF and share best practice across the planning community.
- Provide full impact assessment and advice on business change/projects
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities
- Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics
Your experience will include:
- Understanding of back office resource planning methodologies
- Good understanding of back office performance metrics
- Exposure to medium & long term forecasting & capacity planning
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Personally committed to quality, delivery and improvement
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadline
About Capita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management, we’re transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We’re partnering with clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas and RSPCA and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary.
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 50,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. The nature of the work we do means that all successful candidates will need to pass a disclosure and credit reference check. We will also carry out 3 years of reference checks.
What we hope you will do next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.