As an Operations Planning and Improvement Analyst, you will play an integral part in the team using data to assess the operations, provide insights and work with the brand leaders to recommend ways to improve processes, solve existing issues and better achieve business goals.
• Key measures to feed departmental objectives & track performance
• Establish content, reported time periods and frequency for maximum impact
• Drive business and departmental business improvement plans
• Drive resource utilisation, ensuring appropriate size, cost and deployment of resources across sales and operations
• Report on complaints, volumes, ratios and issues, losses, errors and points of failure for root cause prevention
• Proficient in excel, SQL and Tableau
• Project and change management experience will be highly beneficial
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven communication skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.