Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
About the role:
The role sits within the Strategic Planning team who are responsible for all long-term forecasting and strategic budget planning for Customer Services, IT and Change and are part of the Resource Planning shared service function that supports both Existing Business and Protection operations across multiple sites throughout and post integration.
- Creating and maintaining long-term operational budget forecasting in line with business strategy, across multi-site operations.
- Developing close effective working relationships with key stakeholders - Senior Leadership, Operational Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Change and IT)
- Monitoring the skill/resource levels and highlighting risks to future delivery of agreed SLAs and contractual obligations.
- Developing and communicating detailed resource reporting and analysis, highlighting areas that will be over or under resourced whilst making suitable recommendations on resource utilisation
- Utilising the insight gained from ongoing analysis to influence Operational Management in their decision-making regarding prioritisation of key activities.
- Developing and communicating detailed scenario planning outputs, analysis, and benefit realisation tracking.
- Identifying, recommending, and influencing outcomes of continuous improvement activities.
- Impact Assess all activity that will drive additional demand into the Operation e.g., Customer Mailings, Service Improvements, Change Activity
- Playing an integral role in the benchmarking of our planning processes, measures, and methodologies against the external marketplace.
- A strong background of Forecasting/Resource Planning within a Contact Centre and Back Office environment.
- Forecasting methodology & techniques with experience building Capacity/Forecasting models.
- Highly developed numeracy, statistical and reporting skills using them to analyse, interpret and manage information, data, and trends.
- Highly skilled communicator able to form and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation & data visualisation skills ensuring that all reporting meets the needs of the audience/situation.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Organised with the ability to plan and deliver according to specified time frames.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include:
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to you? We would love to hear more about your experience and career development ideas! Just apply here!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.