An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join an established organisation for a 10 month FTC.
As a Data analyst you will analyse and interpret data in order to provide Strategic Insights, facilitate the delivery of world class customer service and develop the commercial potential of data.
• Complete complex data analysis with a variety of purposes for the business, including increasing knowledge on the operation or customers and reviewing marketing campaigns.
• Making recommendations for operational improvements based on the results of analysis.
• Provide new & ongoing reporting to support operations and strategy across the business.
• Provide accurate and filtered customer & marketing information on a timely basis for customer campaigns.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis of data in order to find the root cause of problems. Including thinking of new, inventive ways of using currently available data to answer new questions.
• Support in the specification and testing of new Business Systems and processes.
You will ideally have:
• A high level of numeracy and the ability to extract and analyse data from disparate systems is essential.
• The ability to use MS Excel to a very advanced level (including pivot tables, array formulas and index match) is essential.
• The ability to use Power BI (or equivalent visualisation tool) and SQL Transact is advantageous.
• The ability to use MS Access to an intermediate level is essential.
• Experience of communicating the processes of complex analysis to an audience with varying levels of understanding.
Ideally the jobholder should have experience of an operational environment. We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.