My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actionable insight that informs executive level decisions across their Customer Operations.
- Gathering and interpreting ever-changing customer interaction and business performance data.
- Extracting key findings from data and translating it into actionable information
- Independently updating and reporting on business performance, improving our regular insights processes (creating high-quality dashboards and data visualisations using Power BI and other tools).
- Presenting insight to senior stakeholders with confidence and clarity.
If you are interested to apply you will need:
- Experience of statistical analytics, data science and predictive/prescriptive insight generation (as distinct from MI/reporting).
- Experience in unstructured data analysis (Speech/Text Analytics) and data modelling are essential,
- A proven track record managing senior stakeholders and delivering actionable insight at this level.
- At least 5yrs of practical, hands-on experience in delivering insight at a senior level.
- An expertise in extracting relevant data from multiple, complex sources coupled with an excellent understanding of Contact Centres and their commercial drivers.
- A broad understanding of typical KPI’s for Customer Centric organisations and their interdependencies.
- A track record of having used statistical models to drive measurable business benefits.
- An expert in Speech and Text analytics tools, data visualisation, SQL, Power BI, Access, Excel & PowerPoint.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.