An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capacity Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who are going through extensive change and innovation.
Working as part of the Planning team, you will be required to:
• Prepare forecasts and capacity plans for operations groups
• Continuous development and automation of capacity plans
• Partner closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to optimise performance
• Work closely within the planning team to gather input, including. but not limited to: forecasts, trends, stakeholder/customer surveys
You will ideally have:
• A track-record & passion for data and interpretation, motivated by continuous improvement
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, PowerQuery, DAX, Data Modelling)
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with forecasting and quantitative modelling and scenario analysis
• Experience of working with WFM tools
• Previous experience overseeing projects and/or staff.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within and Resource Planning function
• Excellent communication skills to deal with stakeholders at all levels
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.