RS Components is focused on Making Amazing Happen; a Global Distributor with operations in the UK, Europe, America and Asia Pacific…. The opportunities are endless
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
Our data is the key to understanding our businesses and unlocking future opportunities. You will be responsible for ensuring readily available and accurate reporting across multiple business areas and to produce insights on customers and sales and marketing activity to help leverage business intelligence to guide decision making.
By leading a small team, you will have overall responsibility for the design, development and delivery of our core reporting requirements for sales, supplier, value added services and marketing performance. The reporting will be utilising business systems and reporting tools to push an agenda of full automation creating availability and credibility in data displayed in visually easy to read ways.
This role is based in the Corby head office, however European travel may be required
What Will You Bring To the Role
- People leader, with a track record of direct and virtual team leadership as well as cross functional project management experience
- Experience in driving performance through the delivery of analytics and insight
- Is an effective coach, influencing others to take personal ownership & responsibility
- High level of commercial acumen
- Experience of leading a small team
- Ability to impact and influence in a matrix organisation
- Experience of working in a sales, marketing & service environment focused on analytics, insight and data engineering
- Self-motivated, flexible and organised.Demonstrates the ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and act on own initiative
- Good negotiation and influencing skills in dealing with competing priorities
- Forms positive relationships, strives for high performance and is focussed on their own personal development
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?
Find out more and apply