Domestic and General are the UK’s leading specialist warranty provider for over 100 years. Their contact centre serves 8 million customers, taking 9 million calls per year and authorising 2.4 million repairs.
D&G’s Planning and Real-Time teams wanted automation and support for their processes and systems:
- They were swamped in admin work
- Disparate data sources were creating internal stakeholder conflict
- Duplication of work was creating inefficiency, confusion and complexity
- Manual processes were time consuming and complex resulting in sub-optimal performance, inefficiency and demotivated staff
Mike Blewitt, Head of Planning led the project and selected QStory as the solution. He joins us along with Ben Harknett, CRO and Tony D'Cruze, Customer Success Manager at QStory to discuss how they implemented the software and achieved some amazing results for the team with a 2X ROI by Q3.
- 400 hours per month of threat management used which has improved customer service by reducing wait time for customers
- 3,300 hours per month of opportunity management ensuring agents are receiving their development training
- Automated 575 hours per month of manual work